Good client service is vital to be able to success in business; will be certainly nothing high-tech concerning helping customers obtain exactly what these people need. But technologies can make the process easier and even more efficient.
For most small businesses, buying information technology (IT) will pay dividends within more ways compared to one. Not just could technology help firms establish a corporate identity and lower the price of doing business, it can also aid level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, founded in 2004, recognizes smaller businesses that instill the spirit of innovation and apply IT to enhance the customer experience.
Believe byjon , win large
The winner are getting $30, 000 within technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to be able to share best business practices; a long time account to NFIB; plus other prizes. Nine other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legitimate spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running and concierge services as a possible employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enhancement to health proper care, hospitality, residential house and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. D. C., a maker of engineered wood roof and ground trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Incorporation., which develops plus manufactures electronic items.
• National Relationship of System Managers Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which usually clients can trail service calls plus on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment brokers who provide study and analytical solutions.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing support.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and construction management firm.